Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I change my Facebook email address?

I just can't figure it out! I want to change the address my messages get sent to but I simply can't figure out how to do it. Please can you explain to me how to do it? Thanks!How can I change my Facebook email address?
to change your email on facebook simply follow the following steps-...



step 1: login into your facebook account..



step 2: go to setting which is in the right hand corner at the top then click on account settings...



step 3: the click add new email this is where you add your new email that you want for the account...



then thats it done hope i helped...How can I change my Facebook email address?
Go to : https://register.facebook.com/editaccount.php and then hit the button ';change'; under Email. It should let you do he job.

No comments:

Post a Comment