Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change my address on my voter registration?

I moved and I need to change my address on my voter registration card. I don't actually have my voter registration card. I'm in a different county now. How do I go about doing that, and can I do it online? I live in South Carolina by the way.How do I change my address on my voter registration?
Contact your county election board.How do I change my address on my voter registration?
You need to go to your local town hall where you now live and reregister to vote. OR, if your state participates in the ';motor voter'; thing, when you go to the DMV to get your address changed, you can also reregister that way.



You have to go in person.
Call your local party office and register with them.
In CA you can do it at the Post Office or online.
where ever you vote at re register there.
go to the town offices
  • bitting their nails
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment