Monday, December 12, 2011

How soon should a change of address be done?

I am set to close on my new house this Thursday and realize that I have not completed a change of address yet. My new home is new construction and I have the final walk through on Tuesday. When should I do the change of address as to not screw up my mail deliveryHow soon should a change of address be done?
Do it now if you have your definite new address. You will be putting the date you want to start forwarding on the change of address form. I'd suggest putting it as the day or 2 before you actually are moving to the new house, there may just be mail waiting from the day before when you do move in. How soon should a change of address be done?
You can do it now with that date as the ';effective date.'; It's all computerized, anyway.
  • dissapear acne scars
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment