Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you change your address on your drivers license?

I just moved in with my girlfriend and i want to change my address on my license. How would i do that and how much would it cost me?How do you change your address on your drivers license?
there are 2 ways, 1 is the dmv requirement. you pay a fee and fill out paperwork.#2 works best, when renewing, write your new address in the blank.it just cost the renewal fee.

so instead of paying the fee twice you pay once. did i forget each addy change cost $.if you update your correspondence, they know where to find you and so do the police, and it is a true ahole that will charge you with not updating your license.How do you change your address on your drivers license?
Fill out the correct form at your DMV (dept of motor vehicles) cost should be minimal
dmv

No comments:

Post a Comment