Monday, December 12, 2011

I am moving and have Cox as my internet service provider. How do I change my address with them?

I currently have Cox as my ISP and I am planning on moving. I want to keep them as my ISP and was wondering how do I keep them when I move? Do I have to cancel my current internet before I move and re-order it at my new apartment or does Cox have a form I can fill out to do a change of address?I am moving and have Cox as my internet service provider. How do I change my address with them?
Just like with any other utility, call them on the phone.I am moving and have Cox as my internet service provider. How do I change my address with them?
1)Go to this web page --%26gt; http://www.cox.com/Support/



2)Click on your local area on the map



3)Click the ';contact us'; link on the left side of the screen, it will give the number to your local customer service group for cox.
  • cover up a fungus toenail
  • check oil filter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment