Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you change your address for where your magazines should be shipped after you move?

I'm about to order 12 Transworld Skateboarding mags but I am moving in a month, I want to get this months issue, then change the address for where the magazines should be shipped after I move,



how can I do that?How do you change your address for where your magazines should be shipped after you move?
ASK SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.How do you change your address for where your magazines should be shipped after you move?
You have to contact the magazine directly and give them your new address. There is usually contact info in the front of the magazine.



In fact, I think if it were me, I would place my order by calling the 1-800 number and talking to a human. I think I would explain all this to the person taking the order. Tell them you want the first issue to go your current address, but the remainder to be sent to you new address, and give it to them then.
Go to your post office, ask for change of address cards. fill one out and give it to the postal clerk, fill out another and send it to Transworld with the dates of stop and start.
Go to your local post office. They should have cards that you can fill out that you can send to the magazine company to note your change of address. If all else fails, ask at the post office.
Go to your post office and get a change of address kit. Fill out the card and take back to your post office. That should get them coming to you. May take several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment