Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change my address to vote?

I live in Pennsylvania. Monday is the last day to register to vote. I am registered, but moved and lost the papers they sent to change my address. So I could vote at another polling place. I stayed in the same state. I didn't move from one state to another. I just want to be abel to vote in this election. I have never missed voting and don't want to.



If it comes down to it. I guess I will try voting at my old polling place. I did it once before.



Any help would greatly be appreciated.How do I change my address to vote?
In most states, the protocol is when I changed my address on my driver's license, I also had my voter registration moved to my new address. I did it on line.How do I change my address to vote?
Call or visit the office for a new set of papers.
  • about trade marks
  • drawing a circle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment