Monday, December 12, 2011

How to CHANGE my ADDRESS so I can go to the SCHOOL i want?

I want to change my address on my school papers or whatever so i can go to the same high school I attend last year, because now they say i have to go to a different one, and special asignment for the school i want to go to is at capasity. So I want to use by bestfriends address but how do i change it ?How to CHANGE my ADDRESS so I can go to the SCHOOL i want?
Why do you have to go to a different one?Did you move or something? I think the owner of the house (your friend's parents im assuming) need to go up to the school and tell them that you live with them.The school is going to give them a paper to take to the notary public to certify that she lives there or that you live there aswell.I cant remember.This is all done at you're school's guidance counseling office.Its no big deal really unless you get caught ,which is very unlikely.Always remember the adress and that you live there!I understand that you want to go to the same school.Sometimes you have to do what you have to do! :-) Good luck.How to CHANGE my ADDRESS so I can go to the SCHOOL i want?
You have to have legal residence in the correct district; just trying to tell them a fake address is fraud, and they WILL figure it out fast and likely prosecute you. So:



You would have to convince your parents to let your friend's parents adopt you or become your legal guardians. And then of course convince your friend's parents that they should agree.



Or, make them move, and have your parents move in to their house, or another house in the district zoned to that school.



Or, move out and into an apartment of your own in the district.



Good luck with any of those :P
It's not quite that simple. You should be able to appeal the school reassignment and request to stay at the same school, but it's no guarantee. Talk to your parents and ask them the best way to handle it.
just use your bff's
You don't have to use any one's address. You can request an out of district pass. It allows you to go the school you want. You just have to have your own transportation. And you also can not get into any trouble.
You and your parents could be in serious trouble, if your are found out.



See if you can find a program in the school that you want to attend tha is not offered in the other school. That is another way./

No comments:

Post a Comment