Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can i change the address where my tax papers from my job?

I have been living at the same address for 2 years now and now the airport is wanting to take it and put more of the airport there how can i call around and have that address changed to where im at now the house isnt there anymore. so no mail can come through please help.Can i change the address where my tax papers from my job?
Go to your local post office. Have ALL MAIL forwarded to your new address. Notify all shippers, UPS, Fed-Ex, etc. of this change since the airport has it. Let the Post Master of your local post office know that it's possible for your mail to be sent to the post office. He/she will keep an eye on this %26amp; inform the employees. If that doesn't work, then raise a stink! lol lol Just kidding!



Good luck!Can i change the address where my tax papers from my job?
File a change of address form with the old post office, give your new address to your employer, and send a filled out form 8822 to the IRS.
Since the question is about tax papers from your job, call or go to human resources and tell them you moved and what your new mailing address is. None of the stuff about the airport has anything to do with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment