Sunday, November 21, 2010

When will my yahoo groups email address change work?

I changed my yahoo password for the groups almost a week ago. I did respond to the verification email and verify the address. The new address shows up on my account page. But yahoo still sends the group email to the old address. When will it change or how do I force the change?When will my yahoo groups email address change work?
Your question is confusing.



What did you change: your password or your e-dress?When will my yahoo groups email address change work?
I also have changed over to a new email address, and responded to change it to my primary address. Yahoo accepted the change but hasn't done it. I can't go on this way much longer. I need to dump my old email account.

Report Abuse


Same problem!

Furthermore I think it is outrageous to categorize this question as ';Resolved'; when the respondent obviously didn't even understood what the problem was.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment