Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to Renew license and change address (out of state)?

I'm turning 21 in a few weeks and need to have my license renewed. I currently have an Ohio license, but I have recently moved out of Ohio and to Georgia. Obviously, I would like to end up with a renewed (saying I'm 21) Georgia license. What channels would I have to go through or what do I need to do to make this happen?How to Renew license and change address (out of state)?
check the internet for your local drivers license office by where you live. You will have to take a new picture so they can issue you a new license. I would wait till you actually turn 21 before renewing otherwise your license will still say ';under 21';. They don't care you are ';going'; to turn 21.



Best to make appointment otherwise you can spend your whole day there! Mondays and Fridays are the worse in any state...How to Renew license and change address (out of state)?
You are supposed to register your car in your new state. Most states within 60 days. If the same cop sees you riding around the same neighborhoods, for awhile he'll probably give you a ticket or two.For failure to register it there. The new state wants it's money for it's road repairs,etc.
write to georgia and find out that is how you do it. or try on internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment