Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I lost my paper counterpart and i moved from that address. so how to change address and get new licence?

i need counterpart and licence with new address on it. so kindly tell me the solution !I lost my paper counterpart and i moved from that address. so how to change address and get new licence?
In America, you need to apply for a copy of your Social Security Card, that is if it lost also, this has to be done at their office local to you. You may need your Birth Certificate, if that's also lost, take mail with you, like bills are best, and go to your local Drivers License Bureau, and make the necessary changes, If you have your old License or State ID, just go in to the Drivers License Bureau and pay the fee and get a new license with the address changes. In Illinois, you can just walk in, and say you need a new ID, give them nothing to verify who you are, pay the fee, and you get a new ID. Their system has your former picture and address that they can see as proof positive. I hope this helped.I lost my paper counterpart and i moved from that address. so how to change address and get new licence?
go to dmv with proof of new adress
You usually just have to go to the DMV and fill out a change of address form. In my state when you have a change of address, they do not issue you a new license. Instead, they send you a set of stickers with the new address printed on them and you just stick them to the back of your license in the specified space. I wish they did issue a new license upon changing addresses. My license has an address I lived at 4 years ago. I just have my current address on the stupid sticker. Just go to the DMV and they'll tell you exactly what you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment