Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change address on a ration card in Tamil Nadu?

I got a ration while staying in Neelangarai in Chennai. It took me two and half years to get it. Meanwhile I shifted to Adyar in Chennai The ration shop is in Injambakkam and the ration office is in Tambaram. All of these are very far from where I stay.

I want some help in doing all the leg work as I am very sick. Is there any organisation or individual who can help me.

C.P.Srinivasan.

Tel:9380591211How to change address on a ration card in Tamil Nadu?
When I was in office, I had an agent running a office called Service Square, that was doing all these kind of work for some money for me. You might be able to find someone like that. They will charge you, but will take lot of burden off your sholders.How to change address on a ration card in Tamil Nadu?
simple by providing 2500 to the the Thasildhar

and get it k this will give it to you in a day

No comments:

Post a Comment