Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is public notary is good to prove my change address & get BAH for new zip code?

I檓 soldier in US army, I moved from OHIO to California; the landlord wrote me public notary to prove that I moved to his place, the Notary stated that rent is 700$.

How much Army will pay me BAH? Is it 700$ as stated in notary or 2500$ according to ARMY BAH rates of my new zip code?Is public notary is good to prove my change address %26amp; get BAH for new zip code?
BAH is based on the zip code of your duty station. are you sure that the BAH for CA is that high? even in Monterey as an O3 our BAH was only 2300(with dependent rate)Is public notary is good to prove my change address %26amp; get BAH for new zip code?
notary publics do NOTHING but validate that you are actually the person who signs a document.

They do not confirm the contents to be fact or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment