Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change the address that my bonus tax return will be mailed to?

I have moved and need to change the address my check will be sent to. How can I do this?How can I change the address that my bonus tax return will be mailed to?
Don't file Form 8822. Rather, call the IRS at 1-800-829-0582, extension 726, and the representative will change the address immediately.How can I change the address that my bonus tax return will be mailed to?
FILE FORM 8822 CHANGE OF ADDRESS WITH THE IRS AND YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE,YOU MUST DO BOTH OR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR REBATE CHECK AT ALL.THE IRS SAYS W/O YOUR NEW ADDRESS ON FILE YOUR REBATE WILL BE CONSIDERED UNDELIVERABLE.
File form 8822, change of address, with the IRS.



If your check is sent out before it's processed and is returned to the IRS as undeliverable, they'll know where to send it.
thats what i did call th irs and they will change it fast

No comments:

Post a Comment