Friday, November 19, 2010

Dealing with Best buy's change address?

I just bought something not to long ago from the best buy website, Summary says that it will be sent to my old address where I no longer live. How can I change it to my new address instead. (I used my old login account and never noticed the unchanged address) Need help on how to change it.Dealing with Best buy's change address?
Call Best Buy, Often a phone rep can cancel the order if it hasn't yet left the warehouse. Otherwise, you can obtain the tracking number and call the shipping company (in this case UPS) and request that they either reroute the package (usually possible if the new address is in the same city), or that they hold it at the UPS center in your area for you to pick-up. Often, only the shipper can request such a change, so you may need someone from Beest Buy's Customer Service department to call for you. Hopefully you can get this fixed, technically, according to Best Buy and UPS's policy, your at fault and they're under no obligation to help you out.



Hope you get your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment