Friday, November 19, 2010

How does the credit report work once you have changed address?

I moved address recently from my parents which my credit scoring was 999 (the best) and im now a homeowner and ive changed my address over to my new address and it takes 3 working days to change over but does my credit rating start at 0 again? or does it continue at 999 from my previos address? Many ThanksHow does the credit report work once you have changed address?
The credit score is attached to a person with a social security number and reflects the credit history. Change of address does not affect the score. In a few weeks time, the credit bureaus will have your new address automatically.How does the credit report work once you have changed address?
your credit score does not start at -0-, your credit score is associated with your Social security number. Your bank statements will automatically reflect this information once you change your address with the credit card companies and your mortgage lender. You do not need to contact the credit bureau.

Be advised, your credit score is affected by the new loan. don't be shocked when it's not as high as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment