Sunday, November 21, 2010

Would e-mail address change if I change internet service?

I currently have a sbcglobal.net address, and my parents want to switch to roadrunner cause it's cheaper.. would my e-mail address change as well too? How would I keep it because I use my e-mail for business alot.



thanksWould e-mail address change if I change internet service?
Yes ..



here's an idea, you can downgrade your SBCGlobal connection to the lowest plan that they have .. you really don't hve to use that connection if you don't want to .. you can check your email using your new ISP



or you can change your email address .. and inform all your contacts that you'll be changing your email address ..Would e-mail address change if I change internet service?
Yes, it will change, unfortunately :(
  • ingrown toe nail
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment