Sunday, November 21, 2010

How reliable is post office change of address?

I am about to move and I will still have access to my old house but it is not that close. I am expecting some important mails within the next couple of months and I can not really change my address with them. I am thinking about doing a mail forwarding with the post office but I am not sure if it is reliable. If for some reason the post office fails to deliver to my new address, would the mails still go to my old address? I just do not want the mails to be sent back to the sender - I would be really screwed if that happens.



Thanks for your tips.How reliable is post office change of address?
It is very reliable. You can assist the PO by doing some of the address changes yourself--your bank, credit card companies, magazines, etc. Be advised that some mail CANNOT be forwarded such as child support checks. That mail is returned to the sender and gives them your new address.How reliable is post office change of address?
It's not very reliable at all my friend...

I recently moved from Idaho to Wisconsin and have not had my mail forwarded to me in 21 days.

21 days without mail,And it's pissing me off very badly.....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment