Friday, November 19, 2010

Change address from another state to Californa?

I'm moving to California without my car and I want to change my address on the driver license when I get there.

Could anybody please provide any kind of information and documents that I need to prepare in other to change my address from another state to a CA address?



Do I have to take the driving test again? If yes, then what do I have to do with the car back in NC ? Can I just borrow someone's car?

If I don't have to to the driving test, then what kind of document do I need to provide them in other to change the address?

How many days totally to finish this thing?



Any answers and comments are very appreciated !Change address from another state to Californa?
The CA dmv website has all the info you seek. It also has all the forms and they are fill-able and printable.Change address from another state to Californa?
type into search box



Californa dmv



dont need a car if you got a license just get a new one made
call or go to a california department of motor vehicles

No comments:

Post a Comment