Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I make my IP Address change everyday?

I want my IP Address to change everyday, but on my router's configuration page, I'm confused what has to be checked in order for it to change everyday. Like for example: Use Router as DHCP Server is checked. Should I keep that checked for it to change or uncheck it? That was just an example, someone help me and tell me what has to be checked and unchecked for my IP to change everyday!How can I make my IP Address change everyday?
There are two sets of ip addresses



The public ip address are assigned to your router or modem and is the only ip address shown to the internet. The public ip address is controlled by your internet provider. It is up to their policy when to change it. Most internet providers have their non-business cosutumbers use dynamic ip address, which can few every so often.



The private ip address are assigend to other devices by your router. This can happen automatically through DHCP so to minimize or eliminate manual configuration. DHCP can be set to statically give ip address or to allocate the ip address. (change them if and when needed) Private ip address are normally used with any devices before it ranges the internet line and is never shown on the internet.How can I make my IP Address change everyday?
i dont think u can change ur ip adress.
why don't you just use foxyproxy?
You can mask (hide) your ip address and show a fake one with a program called Invisible Browsing. It cost money, but if you look around you can get it free but I won't tell you how. If you have the money to buy the program, or figure out how to crack it, then I'm pretty sure it has a feature to change the ip every day.
you switch your modem off every night and when you switch it on next time you will get a new IP address it's that simple, if you left your modem on all the time you will keep that IP address

No comments:

Post a Comment