Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please prompt me to find out how to change an address to avoid objectionable spam, yet keep access to old mail

My daughter (15) gets this terrible spam, please tell me how to change her address to avoid it, at least for a while before having, perhaps, to change address again. Naturally we will need to access the old account to read old mailPlease prompt me to find out how to change an address to avoid objectionable spam, yet keep access to old mail
You should be able to backup your old emails onto DVD or CD, before changing the address.....ask your ISP how to do it.Please prompt me to find out how to change an address to avoid objectionable spam, yet keep access to old mail
Why dont you just block the senders when it comes,also perhaps you should take a look at the sites your daughter is accessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment