Sunday, November 21, 2010

I live overseas, how do i change address so i can watch netflix on my computer? Like a Sneak way?

My moms in the U.S. Army and we live overseas in Germany. I live on a military base with a TKS (phone and cable company) high spee internet modem and i want to know how i can change an address on a account or how to make it look like i live in the states so i can watch netflix on the computer(i already have a netflix account) and watch netflix on the xbox 360. Can someone tell me how?I live overseas, how do i change address so i can watch netflix on my computer? Like a Sneak way?
Do you live at an APO/FPO address? If so, Netflix will ship to your address. It takes a little bit longer, but they do ship to them. Then you can get DVDs and have your online service. If not, use a relative's address and keep your Queue list empty.



Edit: I forgot they don't have the rights to stream over the internet internationally. Even if you keep a stateside address, Netflix may not stream you your movies because your connecting to them from an international internet connection. It doesn't matter what your mailing address is, it goes by where your connecting to the internet from. From what I understand. I may be moving to Germany next year. I'm going to look more into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment