Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you get an address change with a magazine?

I have a subscription for Seventeen magazine. I recently moved out of the house that i had the subscription with, and now I need to get an address change through the magazine. I recieved one forwarded copy, but i know that they won't forward it forever. how can I let Seventeen know that I have a new address?How do you get an address change with a magazine?
go on seventeen.com

then go to the bottom where it says ';CUSTOMER SERVICE';

you'll see one of the options where you can change your addressHow do you get an address change with a magazine?
1st get the plastic that they cover the magazine with to get the number that is needed to identify you.. you will need this to enter it in the first box when you go to customer service. then you click on change of address.
Go to Seventeen magazine customer service site. You can do it online

http://service.seventeen.com/
write and tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment