Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change address bar search back to Google?

For some reason when I type something into my address bar, it uses 'Seek Service' to find things (which is nothing to be honest). How can I make it go back to google search engine?



Thanks.Change address bar search back to Google?
A generic way to change Internet Explorer Search settings is to choose ';Tools';, ';Internet Options'; and then under the search section, click ';settings.'; Here you can prioritize which search engine you want to use as the default in the address bar. You can ';remove'; Seek Service'; from the list here, choose Google instead, and click ';Set as Default'; when you have Google selected to go back to the settings you want.



PS: Thanks for the update on which browser you are using. The instructions above work for Vista/IE8, as that is what I'm running myself. If you have more questions or this doesn't work, please update the original post.Change address bar search back to Google?
I have the same problem but removing the other search engines didnt work for me. :(

Report Abuse

  • married advice for
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment