Friday, November 19, 2010

If I change my yahoo email address to a new one,can I automatically alert people that send me email?

If I changed my long standing Yahoo email address to a new Yahoo address, can I automatically alert or send a message to all people that currently email me at what would be my ';former'; email? Would the vacation response work?



How do move all my contacts from one account to another if I do change addresses?If I change my yahoo email address to a new one,can I automatically alert people that send me email?
try using Trueswitch.If I change my yahoo email address to a new one,can I automatically alert people that send me email?
ANNOUNCE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS



right corner of yahoo mail

choose options

then Announce Email Address

set it up





Vacation Response = AUTO REPLY



open mail program

then choose options

then choose Vacation Response

set it up

to send to just some people

choose Special Response

No comments:

Post a Comment