Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i change my myspace address?

my myspace address is iceboxicebox@aim.com and i need to change my address for this myspace elliott0506@frontier.net so can you please tell me how to change addressesHow do i change my myspace address?
just go to account settings then when you see you adrees type in watever you want to put den click save after dat its going to ask for your verification code wich be sended to you in your old account if you cant get dat u cant change it might as well make a new profile for it it happends to peopleHow do i change my myspace address?
Go to account settings and type in your new email address in the Email address box. While your there add me as a friend. My url is www.myspace.com/alwayscaitlin
jus register under new name ? if it works fo you.

No comments:

Post a Comment