Friday, November 19, 2010

How to write a letter to school district of a change of address?

My marital status has changed I am separated from my husband and I am informing the Distrct office: Eastside Union High School of my reecent address change. Attached you will find a copy of my rental agreement and new address. I am renting a room from this address which include all my utilities. My phone is a cell number as well.How to write a letter to school district of a change of address?
I would also submit any legal documents such a court orders involving custody matters and legal separation forms if you have any. This way there won't be any problems involving receiving information from the school regarding your child's progress. Take care. I wish you well as you are going through this.How to write a letter to school district of a change of address?
you already have it covered..... I don't understand what else you could be asking for.....
apply to the head administrator of your district as you have change your address *** main subject and give a notice in news paper about change of your address and surname
Do you have custody of the minor children? If not, don't worry about it!
what are you tryign to tell us that you moveed and you dont want to school to know tell us more
Hello,



My name is ---- and my new address is --- Questions call----

No comments:

Post a Comment