Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have moved and would like to change my city address and zip-code on my yahoo account. How do I go about it?

Any to know how to change address.I have moved and would like to change my city address and zip-code on my yahoo account. How do I go about it?
On your every yahoo page, at the left hand top, you will see a link MY ACCOUNT, click on it, verify the password and on the next page, scroll down the page, you will see ADDRESS/CONTACT INFORMATION, there click EDIT and make the changes. But don't forget to click FINISHED after making changesI have moved and would like to change my city address and zip-code on my yahoo account. How do I go about it?
go to your yahoo account and change your info
Go into your My Account which is on top of any Yahoo! page and you can change your info in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment