Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change address forms?

In Missouri, if I go into the post office, will they give me (free) a packet of papers that will help me get addresses changed at the 15 businesses, etc. that I need to get changed ?



Or should I do the change of address online ?How to change address forms?
Its hard to know exactly what MO is going to do for you but here in NV they are just sitting out at the post office. They are in a thick little envelope and it says change of address forms. AND YES THEY ARE FREE. Otherwise people wouldn't notify that they are moving. They would burden the post office with having to put those change of address stickers on all your mail,How to change address forms?
I've always gone to the post office and have had no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment