Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change address in my passport?

I took my passport when I was in college. So my passport carries the address of my college hostel. I would now prefer to have my permanent residential address on my passport, which is what I have on my voter ID card. Is there any way I can get the address change done before the expiry of my passport? I live in IndiaHow to change address in my passport?
very easy.. take ur id's with u like voter id card or DL with u to passport office they will change your address on ur passport... if u got 3 id's with u they can change it on same day..How to change address in my passport?
Submit your latest residential proof along with passport and request application for change of address at office where got your passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment