Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need help i need to learn how to change address in my federal taxes?

I am moving to Puerto Rico and I am expecting the tax return check promise by the government in May I need to change the address in the federal taxes. I sure don't want it to come to this address way to risky it will disappeared in 5 seconds and get cashes I live in an apartment complex now. Or at least be send to my dads address is more save there. If anyone knows please let me know thanksI need help i need to learn how to change address in my federal taxes?
File form 8822 with the IRS to change your address. You can download it at irs.govI need help i need to learn how to change address in my federal taxes?
Go to your local post office and have them forward your mail either to your new address or your fathers.
File Form 8822 with the IRS.
File form 8822 with the IRS. You can download it from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment